While the fields lay fallow, Winter is a great time of year to gather our membership and share our organic journeys. Join PCO board, staff and members to celebrate this past year and hear about our strategic priorities for the future.
This year’s Membership Meeting is being held to coincide with the PASA Sustainable Agriculture Conference. We hope to bring more of our members together for this annual meeting. What can you expect to learn and discover by attending?
- Meet our new Interim Executive Director, Katherine DiMatteo
- Hear from newly elected board members
- A first-hand look at our new refreshed brand image
- Update on strategic priorities from our October 2019 Annual Meeting
- New relationships built on a passion for an organic future!
Thursday, February 6, 2020
Mulberry Art Studios
19-21N Mulberry Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
In order to encourage participation from members far and wide, PCO will once again be using an online remote participation option. Registrants who select the online option will receive an email on February 4th with instructions for connecting to the meeting via the web. Participants should have a reliable internet connection and speakers or a speaker phone. Questions for the presenters can be submitted ahead of time to email@example.com or submitted during the session via the online chat option.
Cost: FREE for PCO members, families & guests
PCO Membership Meeting Agenda (subject to change):
- 5:30 pm: Registration
- 6:00 pm: Annual Meeting
- 6:45 pm: Reception with Heavy Hors d’oeuvres